Monday, February 23, 2009

When facebook Distracted Me From Blogging

I do not remem200px-Facebook.svg.pngber exactly who invited me to join facebook. I guess I unintentionally clicked one among several invitations in my email inbox. Previously, I was not interested to join facebook or any social networks. I worry I would not have enough time to visit it regularly and respond to the messages.

Yesterday, one of my college said he has just stop his facebook account. I have not thiBlogspot images.jpegnWP images.jpegking to follow him, yet. I have just realized that Facebook has distracted me from blogging. I should not let facebook consumed too much of my time.
I begin writing post again for my blogs. I am not blogging for money, but I think writing a simple post in blog is more challenging than writing something in facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can use HTML tags.